lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

The best concert

Hello, hello 
For this occasion I will tell you about the wonderful experience it was to see System Of a Down in Chile, occurred in October 2011, my best friend traveled from Calama to visit me, she had $ 30,000 a can of tuna and a packet of noodles , ofcourse: highly motivated to have a good time. When we saw that the concert was the third day, we look and say no, we ran to the store where they sold and bought tickets. 
When the day came we were very excited. As a matter of chance, we entered "vip field," very close to the stage. 
After the opening band played, people began to exert pressure, the mass separated me from my best friend. We never saw again until the band left the stage. 
The best was that even when we knew we were far apart feeling the same and connected to a sea of ​​people pounding pace with us. It was perfect, a very exciting concert that was alone, but connected with everyone there. 

I'll never forget, I'm not even a fan of System, but after that their music became one of my favorite tunes of life. 


2 comentarios:

  1. last year I went to a tribute of System and all the people (and of course, me too) went crazy jumping up and down the bar. I can hardly imagine what it would feel to be on the real thing.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Nice Valentina, very entertaining!

    Some comments:

    It is very important that you include punctuation and capitalization in your writing.

    In your first paragraph, there are many sentences and different ideas but there are only commas and no stops. There aren´t any connectors either!

    "ON this occasion I will tell you about the wonderful experience it was to see System Of a Down in Chile, occurred in October 2011, my best friend traveled from Calama to visit me, she had $ 30,000 a can of tuna and a packet of noodles , ofcourse: highly motivated to have a good time. When we saw that the concert was the third day, we lookED AT EACH OTHER and SAID: "no!", we ran to the store where they sold and bought tickets.

    Also, the expression is "by chance"

    2 pts.

    ResponderBorrar